Tuesday, May 15, 2012

4 months!

This might sound weird...but I can't believe that Conner is only 4 months old. I'm pretty sure it's the sleep deprivation talking, but I feel like he should be a lot older. I'm happy it seems to be going by slow though. I know he's going to be walking and talking before I know it! 

He finally started to gain a little bit of weight the past few weeks. He weighed right at 14 lbs and was almost 25 inches.  

He is such a happy baby. It doesn't take much to make him smile. He's really ticklish and he has the cutest laugh! 


He had rice cereal for the first time a few nights ago and he loved it! I was really surprised at how quickly he ate it. I think he likes having the food put in his mouth and all he has to do is swallow. 


He hasn't been sleeping too great at night. It's like he's too tired to eat and too hungry to sleep. He seems tired, but he's hungry, but eating wears him out, so he falls asleep, but he's still hungry, so he wakes up and he wants to eat, but he's tired....it's not a very fun cycle. 

He loves to watch Owen. I'm so excited for when they can play together! 






No comments:

Post a Comment