Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yaayyy!!


A couple weeks ago I started doing this thing with Owen where I would hold his arms up by his head and say "Yaayyy" all happy like, and he would smile like none other and try to laugh, which sounds more like him not being able to breath. It's super cute. But now he holds his arms like that all the time. I love it.




He has a playtime mat with toys hanging down from it and he loves to lay under it. I don't think he hits the toys on purpose but it seems like he has fun.

He still loves baths and getting his diaper changed and that's usually when I can get him to smile the most. We're working on tummy time and now he can go almost a minute before he starts to scream. I sit him on my knee and hold him around his belly so he still gets some practice holding his head up, but it's pretty hard for him. I don't blame him...he's got a whole lot of head. He's also developed this wonderful habit of SCREAMING for at least 5 minutes before he falls asleep. It's been great fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment