Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2 blankets...one onesie...13 wipes...1 VERY full diaper...

...is what we had to throw away this morning.

We finally experienced Owen's first blow out.

When Owen woke up this morning I had Tome get him. I continued to sleep. A couple of minutes later I woke up to Tome walking through the door with a naked baby saying "I think he needs a bath."

I got up and followed Tome into the bathroom. Then I saw the damage. There was brown smears all, and I mean ALL, over the baby. And all over Tome.

The onesie he was wearing was one of my favorites but I didn't even want to try to save it.

I'm pretty sure Owen laughed at us. I still think he is the cutest thing ever though. I know I'm biased but just look at that cute little face...



I just wish I could have witnessed Tome attempting to change that diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment