Sunday, March 11, 2012

Conner had another appointment with the cardiologist last week. The doctor was really surprised at how well he is doing. He is still gaining weight and his color looks really good. The hole is still there though and he's confident it's not going to close on its own. He said to plan on him having the surgery sometime in May or June. I was hoping he wouldn't need surgery but I feel good about it. The idea of my little baby having to go through all of that really scares me, but I know he is going to be okay. Everything happens for a reason.

He is such a good baby. He sleeps a lot. He's on some medication to keep fluid from building up around his heart, with that and his heart working twice as hard as it should, he's one tired boy. But when he is awake (which is finally during the day and not in the middle of the night...yay) he is getting a lot more alert. It's so much fun to watch him watch his brother. I'm so excited for when they can start to play together!

No comments:

Post a Comment