Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pregnant...again!

This was written the first week in June but I wanted to wait to publish it...

I never thought that I would have to take my 6 month old with me to OB appointments....a 2 or 3 year old sure...but a 6 month old??? Definitely not what we had planned. We wanted to wait at least a year before even thinking about when to get pregnant again...but I guess that wasn't what was supposed to happen. We we're shocked but super excited!

On Friday May 13th I decided to take what Tome and I refer to as "a stick". It was just a cheap store brand one and there was just barely a faint line to make it positive. I was sure it would be negative so I thought I was just seeing things. I woke Tome up and had him look at it but he wasn't quite sure either. I went to the store and got one of those fancy digital sticks....and it was positive. I called my mom. She laughed. I cried. Once the initial shock was over I was pretty excited...more than a little scared, nervous, freaking out...but there was some excitement in there.

When I told my dad I was pregnant with Owen I said "Guess what you're getting for Christmas..." So when I told him I was pregnant again it made it a little more fun to say the same thing.

I really wanted to go to the same doctor who delivered Owen but they don't take my insurance anymore. Total bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment